Apply for the 2023 Wells PTA Scholarship
4/17/2023 11:57 am
The purpose is to support Wells Elementary Alums who are focused on achieving career goals through higher education. In evaluating each application, the scholarship committee will also consider service and participation in school activities, community involvement and scholastic merit.
Applicant must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicant must be a graduating high school senior from a Plano ISD High School.
- Applicant must be an alumni of the Wells Elementary School.
- Applicant must have attended Wells Elementary School for four or more years.
- Applicant or applicant’s parent/guardian must have been a member of Wells Elementary PTA for three or more years.
- Applicant must be enrolled in an accredited college or university immediately following his/her high school graduation.
- A completed application and required documents must be received by 5:00pm, Weday, May 10, 2023 to be eligible for consideration.
Guidelines for Submission
In order to qualify the applicant must complete and submit the following:
- Application Form
- A resume listing school activities, extracurricular activities, special recognitions and awards the applicant received in high school. Also, list any work/volunteer experience during the high school years.
- A copy of High School Transcript
- A 300-500 word essay discussing how Wells Elementary influenced your educational path.
- One Letter of Recommendation: personal or professional (excluding relatives)
Download the application here.
Please register with Membership Toolkit to gain access to our online spirit wear store, online directory, membership registration, and our bi-weekly newsletter. If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization, you can use the same log-in here. Need more information?