Cultural Celebration Night - April 27th
4/21/2023 12:02 pm
Last Spirit Night of the Year!
4/20/2023 8:33 am
Join us for our last spirit night of the year!
Jake's Game Day
3033 W. Parker RD.
🎉 Wells guests include our AMPED and Specialists teams:
- Mrs. Evans
- Mrs. Mashburn
- Mrs. Watts
- Mrs. Clardy
- Coach Jo
- Coach Pels
- Mrs. Eichenberger
- Mrs. Froemming
- Mrs. Mooter
- Mrs. Probst
Apply for the 2023 Wells PTA Scholarship
4/17/2023 11:57 am
The purpose is to support Wells Elementary Alums who are focused on achieving career goals through higher education. In evaluating each application, the scholarship committee will also consider service and participation in school activities, community involvement and scholastic merit.
Applicant must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicant must be a graduating high school senior from a Plano ISD High School.
- Applicant must be an alumni of the Wells Elementary School.
- Applicant must have attended Wells Elementary School for four or more years.
- Applicant or applicant’s parent/guardian must have been a member of Wells Elementary PTA for three or more years.
- Applicant must be enrolled in an accredited college or university immediately following his/her high school graduation.
- A completed application and required documents must be received by 5:00pm, Weday, May 10, 2023 to be eligible for consideration.
Guidelines for Submission
In order to qualify the applicant must complete and submit the following:
- Application Form
- A resume listing school activities, extracurricular activities, special recognitions and awards the applicant received in high school. Also, list any work/volunteer experience during the high school years.
- A copy of High School Transcript
- A 300-500 word essay discussing how Wells Elementary influenced your educational path.
- One Letter of Recommendation: personal or professional (excluding relatives)
Download the application here.Read More
2022 Reflections - Show Your Voice!
9/20/2022 11:36 am
Reflections is open to all students at Wells Elementary. Please watch the video for more information:
Information on reflections program
Here are some examples of: Previous entries
Follow this link for: rules and entry formsRead More
Wells PTA Tiger Dad Campout - Sept 30
9/20/2022 11:34 am
Tiger Dad Campout is coming up on Friday, September 30th. The Tiger Dad Campout is a school and community event held at Buckhorn Park. Camping is optional, but the fun is not! Come watch a movie, eat some hot dogs, and spend the night with friends. Come set up your tent at 6 pm, the movie will start at 7:30pm. We will be showing Minions: The Rise of Gru.
What to bring:
- A tent and sleeping bags (if you are sleeping over)
- Picnic blanket or camp chairs
- Credit card for concessions
- Flashlights & water bottle
What we provide:
- Movie: The Minions Rise of Gru
- Concessions for purchase (hot dogs, chips, soda, water & candy)
- Port-a-potty trailer
- Fun, fun, fun!
Please register with Membership Toolkit to gain access to our online spirit wear store, online directory, membership registration, and our bi-weekly newsletter. If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization, you can use the same log-in here. Need more information?