Frosty Fun Run
11/17/2023 6:15 pm
- Reminder to Students and Parents:
- Registering student webpage (see Parent Tutorial Video for Setup)
- Check out Student Incentives for more chances to be entered in Ticket Drawing
- Grade Level competition for Extra Recess/Tech/Guided Art Time!
- Ticket Drawings for Prizes at December 21st Assembly!
- Ask your extended family for donations to support your Fun Run!
- As of 11/15/2023, the Grade level leader board with 1st grade in the lead with 2nd grade a close second!
- Don't forget to check out the school event webpage to follow our donations status: Wells Frosty Fun Run Page
11/1/2023 4:33 pm
The Scholastic Book Fair is coming! SAVE THE DATE and get ready to empower your reader!
Students can shop on the following dates:
- November 8-15:
- November 8 - Preview and shop by classroom
- November 9 - Preview and shop by classroom, evening shopping from 5:30pm-7:15pm
- November 10 - Shop during GRAND lunch event
- November 13 - Students may shop during school hours
- November 14 - Students may shop during school hours
- November 15 - Last day to shop during school hours
Grade level shopping times (November 13-15):
- 8:15 to 8:45 a.m. - Fifth Grade
- 9:15 to 9:45 a.m. - Second Grade
- 10:30 to 11:00 a.m. - Third Grade
- 12:30 - 1:00 p.m. - Fourth Grade
- 1:10 - 1:40 p.m. - First Grade
- 2:00 - 2:30 p.m. - Kindergarten
Additional information with more details will be coming soon.
During the GRAND lunch event if parents or relatives attending would like to purchase lunch from Country Burger on the corner of Independence and Parker, a portion of the proceeds will go to Well’s PTA.
Options include burgers, veggie burgers, salads, chicken, and other sandwiches
Call to order +1 (972) 423-2210 versus ordering online and please let Country Burger know the purchase is for Wells GRAND event.
We will need as many volunteers as possible to make the book fair a success. Please consider volunteering for a slot using the links below. Reminder: you must have a completed background check to volunteer at the book fair.
Red Ribbon Week 2023
9/27/2023 9:21 pm
These Paws don't touch drugs! Show that you want to Live Drug Free by participating in Red Ribbon Week theme days this October 23-27!
Tiger Dad Campout & PTA Silent Auction
9/17/2023 9:18 pm
Join us for the annual Wells PTA Tiger Dad Campout/Movie Night on Friday, 9/22! We are also hosting a Silent Auction of experiences donated by Wells staff, so come out and bid!
After School Programs
8/25/2023 5:32 pm
The PTA is proud to offer After School Enrichment programs again this school year. On Tuesday, we have Bricks, Bots, & Beakers (for 2nd-5th graders) as well as a Chess Program. Thursdays, we are offering Encore Kids (singing, dancing, & acting) as well as Wize Computing (K-2 & 3-5th groups). Please click the flyers below for more info & to register for classes. They start Tuesday 8/29 and Thursday 8/31, so sign up before these fill up!Read More
Welcome Back Wells Tigers!
7/28/2023 1:43 am
August 8 Meet the Teacher - Last Name = A-M 7:30-8:15AM, Last Name = N-Z 8:15-9:00AM
August 8 DonutNV truck at Wells 7:45-10 AM
August 9 School Starts @ 7:40AM
August 23 Parent Info Night - 6:00PM or 7:00PM
August 30/31 Coffee with the Principals - 5:00PM August 30 or 7:45AM August 31 RSVP hereRead More
Please register with Membership Toolkit to gain access to our online spirit wear store, online directory, membership registration, and our bi-weekly newsletter. If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization, you can use the same log-in here. Need more information?